FREE Golf Tips – The KISS Theory

By
Updated: October 31, 2010

FREE Golf Tips – The KISS Theory

trouble shots 300x197 photoEveryone has heard of the “KISS” method, but I am sure you looked at the heading and said what does that have to do with playing golf.  Am I right?  I can see your head nodding up and down, say yes.  Admit, you are trying to figure out how this equates to playing better.

I am going to share with you one of the best free golf tips you will ever get.

Now I know you are probably scratching your head thinking, I love this game but golf is not a simple game to play.  Well, that is the furthest thing from the truth there is.  Oh, I know there are all types of shots that you have to contend with on the golf course.

There is more trouble out there than you can shake a stick at.  And sometimes the stick is the trouble.  The thing is though; the biggest trouble spot on the golf course is right between your ears.  That’s right; it’s in your head!

Over the years I came up with a saying that I think pretty much sums it up.  I don’t know if I invented the saying, but it has stuck with me over the years.  I like to say:

“Golf is 80 percent mental and the other 20 percent is in your head”

Here is a little video that will show why I think this is one of the best free golf tips you will ever get.

Now I got you going…

OK, so what does this have to do with free golf tips?  Here it is.

K – Keep

I – It

S – Simple

S – Stupid

  • The more you think about the trouble on the golf course, the more likely we are to find it.
  • The more you think about swing thoughts, the more likely you are to have trouble with swinging the golf club.
  • The more you think about your putting stroke, the more likely you are to mishit that putt.

Are you starting to get the point?  When you are on the golf course, take time to enjoy your surroundings. Smell the roses so to speak.  Look, unless you are a professional golfer, then you are playing golf to get away from the hustle bustle of life.  You are out with friends or new acquaintances to enjoy a few hours where all of life’s troubles are meaningless.

The next time you are on the golf course, forget all the free golf tips you may have running around in your head and just enjoy yourself. I guarantee you will have a better round of golf no matter what you final score is.

Sign up for my FREE Newsletter and get a FREE copy of “10 Simple Golf Tips to Improve Your Game Overnight” and I will send you more free golf tips sent to your inbox.

1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (No Ratings Yet)
Loading ... Loading ...

One Comment

  1. Brenda

    November 1, 2010 at 08:31

    Good article! Love the video! The KISS theory is so true…now if I could just relax and enjoy the game when I get out to play I’m sure I would play better!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

jordan 2013 retro Air Jordan retro 5 Air Jordan 11 Bred Air Jordan retro 11 Jordan 11 Low shoes Jordan 3 fire red Jordan 5 retro shoes