Is Your Head in the Game?

By
Updated: January 8, 2011

Seriously, is your head in the game?

golfsense200 photoAnswer that question and you will know why you play the game the way you do.

The most common cause of poor shots is losing focus. Get your head in the game and eliminate those mishit shots.

If you know anything about golf, you know that it is as much a mental game as it is physical.  I have always joked with people that golf is 80% mental and the other 20% is in your head.

I mean let’s get real.  Look at some of the players on the PGA tour.  Although they have conditioning coaches and trailers that follow them all over, some of these guys are not exactly your ideal physical specimens.

Don’t get me wrong, being in shape is definitely an advantage, but if you don’t have your head in the game, it doesn’t matter if you are Adonis.

As amateurs we don’t get to play as much as we would like.  Hell, not too long ago I played every day. Sometimes I would 36 holes on Saturday and again on Sunday.  These days if I get to play once a week I am happy.  The thing is I still break 80 most of the time.  I don’t get to practice like I used to either.

So why can I play at this level, but not play that often.  No, it’s not because I am playing from the ladies tees.  I still play from the Championship tees, even though there are days I wish I wasn’t.

It all has to do with having my head in the game.  A while back, I got a chance to read and review a book called “Golf Sense”.  This is a great book and if you haven’t given it a look, you should.

Well the author of “Golf Sense”, Roy Palmer, has come out with a very straight forward course that is based on the book.  This course will have you playing the best golf of your life.

If you want to see your game improve in 2011, then you have to pick up this course.  Roy is so confident that his Golf Sense Program will help you get you head in the game that he offers a 90 day money back guarantee and costs less than a round of golf.

So if you want your head in the game, then get a copy of the Golf Sense Program TODAY!

1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (No Ratings Yet)
Loading ... Loading ...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

jordan 2013 retro Air Jordan retro 5 Air Jordan 11 Bred Air Jordan retro 11 Jordan 11 Low shoes Jordan 3 fire red Jordan 5 retro shoes