• golf-frustration1

    Improving your Mental Game Focus

    Improving Mental Focus for Golf is one aspect that very few amateur golfers consider. Yet, when you consider that 80% of your performance on the golf course is mental, it...

  • tiger-woods-golf-swing

    Golf Swing Speed – Consistency is Key

    Golf Swing Speed Consistency is the key to playing well and one of hardest parts of the game of golf.It’s impossible for anyone, including Tiger Woods or any other professional golfer,...

  • golf hock

    Playing a Par 3 Course

    Learning how to improve your short game in golf is by far the most important thing you can do to shoot a low round and improve your golf game. Amateur...

  • golf basics

    Golf Tips for Beginners

    Golf Tips For Beginners The popularity of golf has increased tremendously in recent years, with champions like Arnold Palmer, Greg Norman, and Tiger Woods, along with world-renowned courses like Pinehurst, Augusta...

  • Nike Golf Club

    Rory McIlroy – Nike Golf Equipment 2013

    It’s no coincidence that Rory McIlroy is carrying Nike V RS Covert Driver and Golf clubs in his bag.  When you look at players like Tiger Woods, Luke Donald, Justin Rose...

  • Understand the golf

    Understanding the Golf Swing

    by Paul Jacobs A powerful and accurate golf swing is the dream of every golfer but the basics of the golf swing are not difficult to master or understand and are...

  • golf bag

    Evolution of Golf Bags and Equipment

    You may think that golf today is already what it is since the time it was established. In reality, this is not the case. Though golf clubs are present since time...

  • Golf Mind Set

    Golf Mindset- The Game Most Important Key

    In order to play your best, you must be focused. Jokingly, I have always said, “Golf is 80% mental and the other 20% is in your head”.

  • Start Focus On Your Golf Results

    It happens to us all. We’ll set up a tee time to play a round of Golf knowing in our minds that we are going to have a great day...

  • golf Footwear

    Six Keys to Playing a Draw Using a Hybrid

    Do you remember watching the final round of the 2009 PGA Championship? That was the tournament where Y.E Yang’s chip-in for an eagle was the shot of the day.It gave...

jordan 2013 retro Air Jordan retro 5 Air Jordan 11 Bred Air Jordan retro 11 Jordan 11 Low shoes Jordan 3 fire red Jordan 5 retro shoes